To manage resource access, eVouala let administrator set Restriction Level based on organisation needs. This setting let you define the behavior of the platform when accessing resources with dependencies (apps with map, map with data sources, etc.). The possible values are:
- strict: Deny access if the permission on the children are not explicitly set.
- cascade: Allow the user to view the map with certain restriction (see behavior below)
- public: Everyone has access to everything.
Cascading behavior defines how you can access a resource when you do not have access to all his children (map/layers).
- skip: Simply remove layers that are not accessible.
- view: User have access to all children resources in view mode. Those resources won't appear in the library list, but API calls will work.